Insert or Delete a Comment
Release Date: 03-20-12
Insert a comment
Comments are notes attached to specific points in a document. The inserted comments do not become part of the document until the author accepts them. If you are not satisfied with the comments you are making, you can delete them as you deem fit. To do this, follow theses steps:
(1) Place the insertion point where you want to insert the comment.
(2) Go to the Change and Comment section of the Review tab, and select Insert Comment.
(3) Enter your comment in the comment balloon.
Figure 6.2—5 Insert comments
Delete a comment
(1) Go to the Change and Comment section of the Review tab, select the Reject Change/Delete Comment option from the Reject drop-down list.
(2) To delete all the comments, return to the Review tab, and go to the Change and Comment section. Select Delete All Comments in Document from the Reject drop-down list, shown as follows:
Figure 6.2—6 Delete all comments in a document
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest