Add Borders to Text or Paragraph
Release Date: 03-20-12
To add a border:
(1) Select the text that you want to add the border to.
(2) Go to the Page Borders section in the Page Border tab, open the Borders / Shading dialog box and select the Borders tab, see below:
Figure 3.2—2 The Borders/Shading dialog box
(3) In the Settings group, select a border style, such as Box, Custom, etc.
(4) In the Style list box, select the line of the border, such as double line or dotted line, etc.
(5) In the Color drop-down list, select the color of the border line.
(6) In the Width drop-down list, select the width of the border line.
(7) In the Apply to drop-down list, select the scope of the application. Either select the text you want to apply the border to, or, if you had already selected the text, omit this step. You can then click the OK button to complete the process.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest