Release Date: 03-20-12
Fill WordArt by:
(1) Selecting the WordArt that you want to fill, and finding the WordArt tab.
(2) In the WordArt tab, in the WordArt Styles section, choose a color from the WordArt Fill drop-down list.
- To cancel WordArt fill, select No Fill.
- To add or change gradiant, select Gradiant. In the opened Fill Effects dialog box, in the Gradient tab, you are free to set color, transparency, shading styles, etc.
- To add or change texture, select Texture. In the opened Fill Effects dialog box, in the Texture tab, select the texture you like. To customize texture, select the Other Texture option and choose the texture you prefer.
- To add or change a pattern, select Pattern. In the opened Fill Effects dialog box, in the Pattern tab, select the pattern you prefer.
- To add or change a picture, select Picture. Find the folder which contains the picture that you want to use, select this picture and click Insert. If you select a non-contiguous piece of text and apply a picture fill, each of the selected text will be filled with the whole picture. Picture can not span multiple selected text.
(3) Click the OK button to apply.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest