Link Text Boxes
Release Date: 03-20-12
You can connect several text boxes together by creating links between them. This will, allow the text to automatically jump to the next linked text box if the current one gets filled. Similarly, if you delete text in the previous linked text box, text in the other text boxes will rearrange automatically.
To link text boxes, follow these steps:
(1) Create two text boxes in different positions in the document.
(2) Enter the contents in the first text box, and exceed its limit.
(3) Select the first text box and go to the Drawing Tools tab.
(4) Click Create Text Box Link in the Text Box section. This will transform the cursor into.
(5) Move the cursor to the second text box and select it. This will create a link between the two text boxes. The text will now automatically jump to the next linked text box when the first one is full.
(6) In the Text Box section, select either the Previous Text Box or Next Text Box options to switch between the two text boxes.
(7) Click Break Text Box Link in the Text Box section to cancel the link.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest