Insert Objects in Kingsoft Writer
Release Date: 03-20-12
To insert an object:
(1) Go to the Text section of the Insert tab, select Object from the Object drop-down list. This will open the Insert Object dialog box, shown as follows:
Figure 2.11—14 The Insert Object dialog box
(2) Select the contents you would like to install and and click OK.
Writer also possesses the ability to insert text located in other files:
(1) Select the position where you would like to insert the text.
(2) Go to the Text section of the Insert tab, select File from the Object drop-down list.
(3) In the opened Insert File dialog box, select the file you need and click Open to insert.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest