Insert a Drop Cap
Release Date: 03-20-12
Drop caps are often used in formal articles, especially newspaper articles. Kingsoft Writer offers this function for your convenience. To insert a drop cap, follow these steps:
Figure 2.11—11 The Drop Cap effect
(1) Place the insertion point where you want to insert the drop cap.
(2) Go to the Text section of the Insert tab, select Drop Cap and open the Drop Cap dialog box, shown as follows:
Figure 2.11—12 The Drop Cap dialog box
(3) In the Position section, select the style of drop cap, such as Dropped.
(4) In the Font drop-down list, choose the font for the drop cap.
(5) In the Lines to drop text box, choose the number of lines that the drop cap will occupy.
(6) In the Distance from text box, set the distance between the drop cap and the text.
(7) Click OK to complete.
To cancel the drop cap, place the insertion point where you want to cancel the drop cap paragraph. Go to the Text section of the Insert tab and select the Drop Cap option. In the opened Drop Cap dialog box, select None, and click OK.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest