Draw and Erase Lines in a Table
Release Date: 03-19-12
Draw a line
You can draw a line in a table using the Draw Table button simply by:
(1) Selecting the Draw Table icon from the Draw Borders section of the Table Tools tab.
(2) After the mouse has changed into a pen shape, press the left mouse button and drag the mouse to draw a table where you like.
(3) Release the mouse to complete:
Figure 2.3—1 The draw table line
Erase a line
To erase a line in a table:
(1) Click Eraser from the Draw Borders section.
(2) When the mouse changes into the shape of an eraser, press the left mouse button to begin erasing within the table.
(3) Release the mouse when finished.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest