Release Date: 03-20-12
To insert a symbol:
Figure 2.12—2 The Insert Symbol menu
(1) Place the insertion point where you want to insert the equation.
(2) Go to the Symbols section of the Insert tab, select the Symbol option. This shows recently used symbols and the available custom symbols in the symbol list.
(3) If the symbol you want to insert is not in the symbol library, select More Symbols from the symbol list. This opens the Symbol dialog box.
(4) If the symbol you want to insert is not in the Symbol dialog box, try the Front drop-down list.
(5) Select the symbol you want from the dialog box and click the Insert button.
(6) Choose Close to exit the Symbol dialog box.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest