Zoom and Crop picture
Release Date: 03-20-12
Zoom a Picture
To set the size of a picture select the Size option in the opened Format Object dialog box:
1. Adjust manually
(1) Click the picture that you want to zoom, and sizing handles will appear around the picture.
(2) To zoom the image horizontally or vertically, move the cursor to any of the four sides of the picture to drag the handle. To zoom the picture along the diagonal direction, move the cursor to the handle in any of the four corners of the picture, the mouse pointer will transform into two arrows pointing in different directions.
(3) Press the left mouse button, drag the mouse along the zoom direction, a dashed box will indicate the potential change in the size of the picture.
(4) Release the left mouse button when you are satisfied with the changes.
Figure 2.5—8 Before and After magnifying a picture
2. Zoom using a Dialog Box
You can set the size of a picture using a dialog box:
(1) Highlight the picture that you want to zoom and bring up the Picture Tools tab.
(2) In the Picture Styles section, click the Picture Styles button in the bottom right. This will open the Format Object dialog box.
(3) Select the Size tab. In the Size and Rotate section, enter the exact height and rotation. You can also set the zoom ratio of the vertical and horizontal in the Zoom section. If you tick the Lock aspect ratio check box, you can set the not equal vertical and horizontal zoom ratio.
(4) Click the OK button.
Figure 2.5—9 The Size tab
Crop a Picture
There are two ways to crop a picture:
1. Crop using the Dialog Box
(1) Right-click the picture that you want to crop, select the Format Object command in the shortcut menu, this will produce the Format Object dialog box.
(2) Go to the Crop from section of the Picture tab,enter values into the Left, Top, Right and Bottom sections to crop the picture by those amounts.
(3) Click the OK button to complete.
Figure 2.5—10 The Picture tab
2. Crop Manually
(1) Select the picture that you want to crop.
(2) Go to the Picture size section of the Picture Tools tab and select Crop. 8 handles appear around the picture, as shown below:
Figure 2.5—11 The Control handles
- To crop the image horizontally or vertically, move the cursor to any of four handles on the side of the picture. To crop the picture along the diagonal direction, move the cursor to any of the four handles in the corner of the picture. The cursor will automatically transform into two arrows facing in opposite directions.
- Hold the left mouse button and drag the cursor in the zoom direction, a dashed box will indicate the potential amount of the picture that will be cropped.
- Release the left mouse button when satisfied.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest