Release Date: 03-19-12
Change Shape Style
To change the line style to shapes, select the Drawing Tools tab, go the Shape Styles section and select the Shape Outline drop-down menu. You can then choose your preferred line style from the Style Palette list.
Figure 2.5—4 The Line Style Palette list
To set dash style, select Dash Style from the Picture Outline drop-down menu. Choose a dashed line or dotted line from the Dash Style list menu.
To set the selected shapes as a straight line or an arrow, go to the Drawing Tools tab, in the Shape Style section, select Arrow Style from the Shape Outline drop-down list. You can then select one of the arrows from the Arrow Style menu.
Tips: To set the exact width of the line and arrow style, you can right-click the shape, select Format Object, and choose Set AutoShape Defaults.
Change Shape Fill
To fill in objects with different colors, patterns, textures, and other effects, follow these steps:
(1) Select the appropriate shape and go to the Drawing Tools tab.
(2) In the Shape Styles tab, select the color you like from the Shape Fill drop-down list, shown below:
Figure 2.5—5 The Shape Fill list
If you select No Fill from the Shape Fill list, the picture will become transparent.
You can also set Gradiant, Texture, Pattern or Picture in the Picture Fill drop-down list.
(3) Select Gradiant, open the Gradient option in the Fill Effects dialog box:
Figure 2.5—6 The Fill Effects dialog box
(4) Choose one of effects in the Fill Effects dialog box, and click OK.
Line Color and Styles
Kingsoft Writer provides a plethora of line color and styles, to choose one simply follow these steps:
(1) Select the appropriate shape.
(2) In the Drawing Tools tab, in the Shape Styles section, choose the Shape Outline option.
(3) If want to set the line style, Writer offers Line Style Palette, Dash Style, and Arrow Style options.
(4) Alternatively, you can double click the shape, and open the dialog box shown below:
Figure 2.5—7 The Colors and Lines tab
(5) Make the appropriate settings and click OK.
Tips: In the Shape Style tab, select Old Tools from the bottom right to open the Format Object dialog box. You can then make the appropriate settings and click OK.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest