Release Date: 03-20-12
If you insert related captions to a document, you are able add links to these captions through the Cross-Reference function, the steps are as follows:
(1) When you enter the cross-reference introductory text in the document, such as “the cross-reference techniques, see chapter three ".
(2) Go to the Link section of the Insert tab and select Cross-Reference. This will open the Cross-reference dialog box:
Figure 2.7—5 The Cross-Reference dialog box
(3) In the Reference type box, select the item type that you want, such as Heading.
(4) In the Insert Reference to box, insert the necessary information, such as Paragraph text.
(5) In the For which numbered item list, select the target item, such as Select text and object.
(6) To make the reader can jump to the referenced item, please choose Insert as hyperlink check box. Otherwise, the content will be inserted into the selected item directly.
(7) Click the Insert button to add the next cross-reference:
Figure 2.7—6 The Cross-Reference dialog box
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest