Release Date: 03-20-12
The create a hyperlink, follow these steps:
(1) Select the appropriate text.
(2) Go to the Link section of the Insert tab and select Hyperlink. This will produce an Insert Hyperlink dialog box, shown as follows:
Figure 2.7—1 The Insert Hyperlink dialog box
(3) The Text to display box will show the content that you had selected in step 1. If it is text, you can edit it directly.
(4) Select the type of hyperlink you want in the Link to tab.
- Select Existing File or Web Page and choose the text or web page address that you want to link to on the right.
- Select the Location in This Document option, the title or bookmark name of the current file will appear on the right. You can then choose the file position where you want to insert the link.
Figure 2.7—2 Select hyperlink location in the document
- Select the E-mail Address option, enter the E-mail address into the text box, and enter the E-mail subject into the Subject box, shown as follows:
Figure 2.7—3 Hyperlink to E-mail Address
(5) Click the ScreenTip button to produce the Set Hyperlink ScreenTip dialog box. Set when the mouse pointer put over the hyperlink, the prompts will appear above.
(6) Click OK . The hyperlink will normally be blue and underlined.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest