Release Date: 03-20-12
You can quickly locate a specific section of a document using the bookmark function. To set up a bookmark simply:
(1) Place the insertion point where you want to insert the bookmark.
(2) In the Link section of the Insert tab, select Bookmark and open the Bookmark dialog box, as shown below:
Figure 2.7—4 The Bookmark dialog box
(3) Enter a bookmark name, or choose an existing bookmark name, from the Bookmark Name text box. Then click Add.
(4) If there are numerous bookmarks in the document, you can choose a sort method by going to the Sort By group. You can sort by name or by location.
(5) If you want to go to the specific location of a bookmark, select a bookmark from the list box and select Go to.
(6) Click OK to complete.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest