Set Text Alignment
Release Date: 03-19-12
Kingsoft Writer offers five different alignment options: Align Left, Align Right, Centered, Justify, and Distribute. The steps to applying one of these options are as follows:
(1) Select the text you want to align.
(2) Click the Alignment button from the Paragraph section of the Home tab.
You can also set alignment using the Paragraph dialog box, the steps are as follows:
(1) Position the insertion point where you want to align the text.
(2) Click the Paragraph button on the bottom right of the Paragraph section under the Home tab. Open the Indents and Spacing tab in the Paragraph dialog box:
Figure 1.3—12 The Indentation and Spacing tab
(3) In the General section, select a type of alignment.
(4) Click the OK button to apply the selected alignment.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest