Insert a Footnote or an Endnote
Release Date: 03-20-12
The steps are as follows：
(1) Place the insertion point where you want the footnote or endnote mark to be located.
(2) Go to the Footnotes section of the References tab, select the Insert Footnotes/Endnotes option to open the Footnote and Endnote dialog box, shown as follows:
Figure 4.2—1 The Footnote and Endnote dialog box
(3) If you want to insert a footnote, select the Footnotes option and select the location of the footnote as Bottom of page or Below text. If you want to insert an endnote, select the Endnotes option and choose the location of the endnote as End of document or End of Section.
(4) Go to the Number format drop-down list in the Format section and select a number format. Enter the starting number in the Start at box, and then select either Continuous or Restart each section from the Numbering drop-down list. You can also enter a symbol in the Custom mark, or click the Symbol button, and then select a special symbol from the Symbol dialog box.
(5) Click the Insert button, you can then enter the text into the footnote or endnote, shown as follows:
Figure 4.2—2 The effect of footnotes
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest