Release Date: 03-20-12
If you want to add captions to the existing tables, charts, formulas, or other items:
(1) Select an item for which you want to insert a caption.
(2) Go to the Captions section of the References tab and select the Caption option. This will open the Caption dialog box.
(3) Select the desired label from the Label drop-down list, such as Equation, Figure or Table.
(4) If these labels do not meet your needs, click the New label button and open the New label dialog box. Enter the name in the Label option, then click the OK button to return to the Caption dialog box. At this point, the new label will appear in the Label drop-down list.
Figure 4.3—1 The Caption dialog box Figure 4.3—2 The New Label dialog box
(5) Kingsoft Writer also provides an adding chapter numbers function. Select the Numbering option, and open the Caption Numbering dialog box, shown as follows. Choose the Include Chapter number check box, this allows you to add chapter numbers to the document.
Figure 4.3—3 Set the caption numbering
(6) Click the OK button to complete. If you want to add text, you can enter the text in the end of caption, shown as follows:
Figure 4.3—4 Insert the caption for a table
(7) To delete a caption, select the caption, then press <Delete>. After clearing this caption, Writer will automatically update the numbering for the rest of the captions.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest