Design of the Form Fields
Release Date: 03-20-12
(1) Open Kingsoft Writer, create a form and enter information, shown as follows:
(2) Place the cursor after the Name cell. Go to the Forms section of the Develop Tools tab and select Text form field. You can then insert text in a cell-type form domain.
(3) Select the Text Form Field option, this allows you to set and modify the properties of form fields:
Figure 8.1—1 The Text Form Field Options dialog box
- Type: You can choose different types of input:
- Normal text: allows to enter text, numbers, symbols and spaces.
- Number: you can only enter numbers.
- Date: you can only enter a valid date.
- Current date: no input, automatically displays the current date.
- Current time: no input, automatically displays the current time.
- Default text: the text in the input box will be displayed as the default text.
- Maximum length: select an acceptable maximum character length, the default setting is Unlimited.
- Text Format: the text input box, set the format will be here.
- Run macro on: when the cursor is in or out of the text box, Kingsoft Writer will perform macro operations.
- Add Help Text: click the Add Help Text button, you can set the input state, display the help information.
(4) Place the cursor after the Gender cell and select the Drop-down From Field option from the Forms section. Double-click this form field to open the Drop-down Form Fields dialog box. Here you can establish the settings you prefer:
Figure 8.1—2 The Drop-down Form Field Options dialog box
- Select the Add button, in the Item in Drop-down list box, enter and edit the relevant information.
- Run macro on: in the Run macro on section, place the cursor in or out of the zone, Kingsoft Writer will perform macro operations.
- Domain settings: in the Domain settings section, you can set a bookmark name whether make a calculation in this area.
(5) Place the cursor after the "Favourite" secion and select the Form Field Check option from the Forms section. Double-click this form field to open the Check form Filled Options dialog box. You are then free to set your preferred options, as shown below:
Figure 8.1—3 The Form Field Options checkbox
- Box size: you can toggle the size of the set to Auto or fixed.
- Default: you can toggle whether the check box will be selected as part of the default settings.
- Run macro on: you can set when the text cursor into or out of the zone, Kingsoft Writer will perform macro operations.
- Domain settings: you can set a bookmark name whether make a calculation in this area.
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSWPS Office 2016
WPS Office 2016 Business
Multi Language Office Suite
Kingsoft Data Recovery
WPS PDF to Word
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressWPS Office 2016 Business
WPS Office 2016 Free
WPS Office 2016 Beta
Office Suite for Android newest