Release Date: 03-19-12
The following steps show how to create a chart：
1. Select the cells that contain the data you want to plot in a chart. For example, select cell range A2: E6 in the worksheet below.
Figure 3.2—3 Select the data area
2. On the Insert Tab, in the Chart group, click Chart. The Chart Type dialog box will pop up.
3. Click the suitable chart type in Chart Types. In the following example we choose Clustered Column from the Column chart
4. Click the Next button, and the Source Data dialog box will pop up. There are two tabs in the dialog box: Data Range and Series. The Data Range tab is used to modify the data range of the chart. The Series tab is used to change the name, value and category (x) axis labels of the data range.
Figure 3.2—4 Select the chart type
Figure 3.2—5 Set the data area
5. Click Next, then the Chart Settings dialog box pops up. There are 6 tabs: Titles, Axes, Gridlines, Legend, Data Labels and Data Table in the dialog box. Enter the corresponding titles in the boxes like Chart title, Category (X) axis, Value (Y) axis respectively. Click the other tabs and choose the relative settings according to your needs.（For example, in the "Title" tab in the "Chart Title" text box, enter "2011 sales statistics" and in the "Value (Y) axis" text box, enter the units as "million"。See examples of English screenshots)
6. Click Finish. You can then get the chart you want in the current worksheet. Shown as follows:
Figure 3.2—6 Chart Settings
Figure 3.2—7 Chart
OFFICE FOR WINDOWSOffice Suite Professional 2013
OFFICE FOR ANDROIDFree Office Suite for Android
Free Office Reader for Android
Android Office Application International
Android Office User Manual
Download ExpressOffice Suite Professional 2013
Office Suite Free 2013
Writer Professional 2012
Office Suite for Android newest